By Cricket Keefe
Has anyone noticed how hard I’ve been working lately? The Momz has been a bit busy and preoccupied recently, and of course I, being the oldest, had to step up to help:
- I had to get up early on a Sunday morning to play with toys so Momz would have a post for Adopt a Senior Pet Month.
- I had to do selfies (again!) for Sunday Selfies.
- I had to help Momz pick Luke as our MVP for Team Wag ‘n Woof – Momz couldn’t pick one of us on her own (she’s very indecisive)!
- I had to look cute for some photos for Momz’ post about not judging beagles.
- Throw my ball in the leaf piles so Momz could take photos of that.
- My biggest project was writing the whole blog post for the #PeanutsMovie promotion! But my work on that wasn’t done there….this week I had to draw the names for the winners of the Peanuts hats!
We decided we would write the names of everyone who wanted to win a hat on pieces of paper and then I would draw them out of a our #PeanutsMovie hat. OK, that’s not really exactly how it would go since I can’t really do that! Momz threw a treat in the bottom of the hat and hoped I would knock the pieces of paper out. We needed five winners, and I made sure it took a while.
I’m not stupid, you know, I knew I’d get a lot more treats if I didn’t knock the pieces of paper out very quickly. So it took a few minutes, quite a few treats, and enlisting the help of the Dadz to try holding the hat…and eventually I knocked five names out.
Here are the winners:
All the winners have been notified and they responded so hopefully their hats are on the way to them now!
Yes, it’s a tough job, but some beagle has got to do it. I wonder what else is on my agenda this week?
(Psssttt…Momz doesn’t want me to tell you because she doesn’t want to jinx it. She’s been busy because she and Dadz found a house they want to buy, and their offer was accepted! HOWEVER, we still have to sell our house. So Momz has been busy with paperwork for the house to buy, and then she’s been working hard on keeping our house clean for showings and doing some more de-cluttering and cleaning out. Some personal things are getting packed for now to get them out of the way (it’s called “staging” I guess).
Anyway, the house they are looking at has some really cool possibilities for us dogs, but I’d better not risk jinxing it by telling you like Momz said. As soon as we get an offer on our house we’ll tell you all about the new one! Cross your paws for us, please!)