We are huge outdoors lovers here, and enjoy spending as much time outside as possible. Spring, summer, and fall are times to be working on the farm and gardens, taking walks with the dogs, and playing with them in the yard. At the same time, I want to be sure our dogs are eating healthy food made with all-natural ingredients. It would be my preference to cook all their food myself, but during the nice weather, I don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by NomNomNow. Wag ‘n Woof Pets only shares about companies and products we believe in. All opinions are our own, NomNomNow is not responsible for the content of this article.
Cooking fresh, whole, healthy foods is time consuming. I like to cook from scratch, but I do more of that in the winter when we’re indoors more. It creates additional work doing it that way, and when I’m in a cooking mood, despite a dishwasher, my sink is perpetually full of dishes.
Thanks to NomNomNow, I can now get out of the kitchen, and the dogs can still get fresh whole foods as part of their meals. NomNomNow is fresh dog food, delivered right to our door. Each meal is cooked to order, human-grade food. It’s the next best thing to doing it all myself. Each meal is individually packaged in the correct portion size for your dog, making meal time even easier than before.
Since adding NomNomNow to their menus, our senior beagle Cricket has been eating better (), and at the same time things are kept simple for the humans. The food has been a hit with both dogs, and definitely with Mom & Dad as well. I love to look at food in their dishes and see real whole foods on top, not just that dry boring kibble.
I can feel better staying out of the kitchen knowing that:
- All food is prepared to order, and packaged immediately after. Their kitchen team inspects all ingredients and only uses those that meet their high standards.
- All recipes are certified by a Veterinary nutritionist, Dr. Justin Shmalberg.
- Each portion contains the correct number of calories for your dog.
- There are 5 recipes to choose from and each is made from a handful of ingredients: meat, vegetables, healthy oils, and a natural vitamin and nutrient blend.
- This may seem like a silly little thing, but I have issues with my hands, and when I read that the meal packs were “easy to open” I was skeptical. But I am easily able to open the packs, and never have to get the scissors out!
- We care about the environment, so appreciate the fact that all packaging is recyclable.
If you decide to simplify your life by adding this healthy dog food to your menus, I think you’ll find the website easy to navigate for signing up, and making any changes later. As long as you live in one of the 9 Western states served, you will receive weekly deliveries of fresh food with an automatic delivery subscription. Where we live, we received a month’s worth of food, all fresh. We then froze what we needed for after the first week, and that’s been working out fine. The dogs don’t mind!
You could see in the photo above that meal times are complicated enough around here, with both dogs on meds and supplements. Anything that makes it easier is welcome. Now that meal times are settled and simplified; when our weather turns and we’re indoors more, I can focus on making Luke and Cricket some homemade treats using fresh ingredients like pumpkin and apples from our own farm. Thanks to NomNomNow, we’ve got all the bases covered and more free time, and that keeps the whole family happy!
For further information visit NomNomNow on their website or social media:
NomNomNow is currently running a promotion and you can receive 50% off your first two purchases! Just click on this link to place your order and receive the discount!