We are outdoors lovers in our household, humans and dogs alike. We love fresh air, nature, wildlife and all animals. The more I read, the more I believe that dogs need a high protein, low carbohydrate diet for optimal health, preferably grain free. These two things have something in common: Wild Calling!® pet food. From the nature rich artwork on the bags and cans, to the whole concept behind the food, Wild Calling! fits our active and outdoorsy lifestyle.
We were happy to get the opportunity to give this food a try, and we put our Lab mix Luke in charge. With his bad knees, he is in special need of a quality diet to benefit his muscles and joints, and he is our #1 model around here too (which means he’s the most cooperative with the camera!) He posed for all the photos, and then he generously shared his can of Wild Calling! Mountain Lake food with his sisters.
We feed canned food once per week, mixed with their regular kibble. Luke got to try both together, and I’d definitely say it was a hit! He licked every last drop out of that bowl.
It is a hit with the Momz as well. I feel good knowing Luke is getting the protein he needs to build strong muscles, and the vitamins and minerals to make him strong while maintaining a healthy weight.
Wild Calling! is:
- Made in the USA with high quality USA sourced ingredients.
- It contains a special ingredient called GlycoEdge. GlycoEdge is made from tapioca, sweet potatoes, and lentils, and is intended to provide your dog with a low glycemic diet which leads to consistent energy.
- Wild Calling! believes in grain free nutrition, and the quality rich meats, poultry, and fish they use are hormone and antibiotic free. These proteins help to create an amino acid profile that supports healthy muscle growth and increased energy.
- The ingredients include Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, superfood fruits and vegetables, Vitamins C and E, as well as prebiotics and probiotics.
- No corn, soy, wheat or gluten.
It’s not just the quality in the food, it’s the idea behind that company that appeals to me. They are a:
- Family owned and run company that believes in family first and being “Real, Honest, and True”.
- They also believe in putting pets before profits.
- Their concept for dog food is based on the fact that dogs love to chase anything that runs, swims, or flies.
- They want to provide pets with the best food they can create.
- They strive to be open and honest in all communications with their customers.
If you would like to learn more about Wild Calling!, click on the links below:
- Product Brochure – In here you will find more info about the company, as well all product lines (they have cat food too!), costs to feed, and feeding guidelines.
You can purchase Wild Calling! online at some of your favorite pet retailer websites, or to find a local retailer you can visit their store locator by clicking here.